The Falcons need to pass the ball effectively to beat Buffalo. If all goes well, that means Matt Ryan will be leaning on Tony Gonzalez, the security blanket to his Linus.
The Bills simply have not fared well against opposing tight ends in 2013. That means Gonzalez has his best chance to find real success in a little while, particularly with a long week to recover from the toe injury that has plagued him in recent weeks. He's my choice for one to watch in the tilt in Toronto.
- Saturday Falcons Wide Open Thread
- Falcons vs. Bills: 4 Critical Matchups For Week 13
- Sean Weatherspoon Injury: Setback May Mean 'Spoon Misses Buffalo Game
- Given his Lackluster Year, How does Peter Konz Figure into the Falcons' Plans in 2014 and Beyond?
- Falcons Injury Report: Weatherspoon, Gonzalez Questionable