The Falcons would really like a win today. It's not a stretch to suggest the Seahawks would like to move to 9-1. With the Falcons at home and a little healthier than usual, this could be a closer game than you think.
Let's hope for a good one and plenty of quality performances from the team's young players. I think that would put a bounce in our collective steps, I'd wager.
As always, use this thread to talk, grouse and cheer about the game. We'll have a new thread at halftime.
Inactives: RB Josh Vaughn, S Kemal Ishmael, LB Thomas Howard, G Harland Gunn, OT Sam Baker, WR Brian Robiskie, DE Cliff Matthews #SEAvsATL— Atlanta_Falcons (@Atlanta_Falcons) November 10, 2013
More from The Falcoholic:
- Forgetful Richard Sherman Does Not See Roddy White as a Challenge
- Falcons Offensive Line Coach Pat Hill on Atlanta's Run Blocking
- Falcons vs. Seahawks: 4 Critical Matchups For Week 10
- Pat Hill: Falcons Ground Games Woe Stem Partly From Practice
- Osi Umenyiora Thinks the Pass Rush is Improving, Still Needs Work