The injury report isn't even close to coming, but reporters sniffing around the battered body of Atlanta football are finding that Roddy White's hamstring issue is not as minor as we had hoped.
Rain it pours: Falcons concerned WR Roddy White could miss at least one game, possibly more, due to left hamstring he pulled Monday night.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 9, 2013
Again, nothing official, but with Roddy already dealing with a significant sprain, it's not impossible to think he might miss the Buccaneers game. If he and Julio are out, look for the Falcons to start Harry Douglas and Drew Davis, with Kevin Cone in the slot. Ouch.
It would be in both Roddy and the Falcons' best interest to sit him for a game if that's what it takes to finally get him healthy and effective. If the Falcons want to win games this season, they need the old Roddy White back.
More from The Falcoholic:
- Falcons-Jets: Defensive Line Makes Geno Smith Look Good
- Julio Jones Injury: Receiver May Have Broken Screw In Foot, Second Opinion Coming
- Julio Jones Injury: How Will The Falcons Replace #11 If They Have To?
- The Falcons Should Trade Tony Gonzalez
- Report: Julio Jones Has A Foot Injury, Could Miss Rest Of 2013 Season