So let's think this one out. You're the Falcons, you're trying to win this football game and hopefully many more after it, and to do that you need a healthy, effective Matt Ryan helming the offense. How do you ensure that happens?
I have my own suggestions, but I don't want to color the debate too much. If you would, offer me your three-point plan to protecting Ryan, ensuring he gets rid of the football quickly and using the limited weapons the Falcons now have as effectively as possible.
More from The Falcoholic:
- Robert Alford May Be The Falcons' New Punt Returner Soon
- Roddy White Injury: Receiver Among At Least 5 Falcons Not At Practice
- Julio Jones injury: What can the Falcons receiver expect after surgery?
- Which Tampa Bay Buccaneer would you take for the Falcons?
- Falcons vs. Buccaneers: Complete Week 7 Game Coverage