Hello masses of the Falcoholic! It's been quite a season so far, hasn't quite gone the exact way we would have liked it to, far from it actually, but we are all here, discussing our beloved Falcons, and watching them every game. So I have a few questions for all of you.
1. What positions do you think we are going to thicken in the next NFL Draft, and in what order? (DE, LB, OT, etc,)
2. We already know that the GOAT Tony Gonzalez and his daily dose of being clutch, will no longer be with us next season, we will miss you 88! What do you think we will do about the Tight End Position next year? Free agency? Draft? Or will we just go with what we have in Coffman and Toilolo.
3. Roddy is getting up there in his career and his age. What’s his position going to be next season, and how many more seasons do you think he has in him?
4. Steven Jackson can be a great performer, when he's healthy of course, but he’s not the future of this organization. How many years does he have on this team, and how are we going to acquire our next stud RB?
5. This season has been rough. With all the injuries, lack or pass rush, and the infamous struggling lines, the bye week could not have come at a better time. What are your expectations for our Falcons for the rest of this Season?
6. The coaches have been a main outlet for many of us to blame on how we have done so far this season. While you and I know they aren't the only reason for our 1-4 record, they played a big role. My question is what do you believe will happen to our beloved Falcon staff after this season? (Smitty, Koetter, Nolan, and Dimitroff)
I know I am talking a lot about what the Falcons will do in upcoming seasons, but by no mean am I implying that I have given up on our Falcons this year. Our coaching staff hasn't impressed so far, and I am one of the people who believe we will be a better team with a new HC, but Mike Smith and Company have done great things for this Organization and I think they will do everything in their power to turn things around, which I believe they will do. The only problem is, it may have come a little too late.