For those not in the know, team OTAs begin on Tuesday. It's at least something resembling the return of football, if you squint hard enough, and for that reason alone I'm thrilled about it.
I'm curious to see what you'll be following through the OTAs. For me, the short list goes a little something like this.
- Getting Lamar Holmes on the field and in action to see just how raw he is
- Seeing if Peter Konz can start to push for that starting right guard job
- Seeing how the bottom of the receiver depth chart shakes out
- How Matt Ryan's vaunted off-season lifting program is going
- Whether Mike Smith will wear a safari hat
So tell me what you'll be looking for.