Kevin C. Cox
If my Facebook feed is any indication, people love saying thanks for everything at Thanksgiving. They'll promptly go back to whining about parking spaces and bosses come Friday morning, but it certainly is a day that puts you in a thankful sort of mood.
So I'd like to list a few things I'm thankful for, and I hope you'll share yours.
- Turkey. Also cranberry sauce.
- Family and friends.
- The Falcons' 9-1 start.
- Good beer.
- The Falcoholic and the last six years I've spent working on it.
- My talented writers, who have made my job infinitely easier.
- Every single one of you who have read and supported The Falcoholic by doing so. You're the lifeblood of this site, and I'll never stop saying that.
- That the Falcons are leading the NFC South. And are 9-1. I may have mentioned that already.
Happy Thanksgiving, Falcoholics! Thanks to each and every one of you for supporting us.