Here is the 3rd of my(I dont even know) mock drafts. I based this draft off of us getting Ray Edwards in FA, resigning 2 of the 3 OL, and resigning Nichols and Snelling. I know alot of you are going to hate this one but i just wanted to throw a curveball.
1. Jimmy Smith/CB/Colo.: Whoa hear me out. If we do keep this pick why dont we solidify our secondary for years to come. Hes a big corner with great speed. Plus has outstanding instincts. Since were probably not getting Nnamdi lets get his clone instead.( Same measurebles coming into the draft).
2. Derrek Sherrod/OT/Miss St.: Long armed, giant (6'6,312lbs) OL with great strength and footwork. Crazy measurements and has more upside then some 1st round OL.
3. Jordan Todman/RB/Uconn: New player to my RB circle. Its been a tossup between Vereen and Locke but he is just a good. Quick RB with great field vision and can catch out of the backfield. To me has the best chance of the 3 to become an every down back.
4.Jonathan Baldwin/WR/Pitt.: If he drops he is too talented to pass up. Big, tall, physical receiver. Catches the ball at its highest point. Red zone terror. Has character issues but its more of a on the field than off.
5. Cecil Shorts III/WR/Mount Union: Yeap back to back WRs. Great hands and speed. Can run any route. Reminds me of Wes Welker.
6. Cedric Thornton/DT/south Ark.: Sleeper. Small school DT who dominated his league. Also can play at DE.
7. Micheal Morgan/OLB/USC: Sleeper. Watch this guy on film flies to the ball. Hard hitter with great instincts. If drafted this late will play with a chip on his shoulder for awhile.
7. Charlie Grant/TE/Mich. St.: Great blocker with soft hands.
Some more UFAs
Mark Legree/FS/App St. Ball Hawk. Led the nation in ints in 2008.
Carl Johnson/G/Fla.: Depth. Highly recruited out of high school. Great upside.
Ryan Houston/FB/UNC: Depth. Had 713 yards rushing and 9 TDs his junior year at UNC.
Feel Free to destroy this mock.