This is my first mock draft, and i already had to change it for Safety back up after hearin eric C got the boot.
1. JJ watt (DE)- we need a good De that can get to the QB with some swagger. I think there will be a good chance he falls to us.
2.Titus young/jerrel jernigan(wr)- either would be good, both can stretch the feild well.
3.Dontay mock(olb)- replace peterson, he is also good at getting to the Qb.
4. Bilal Powell(HB)- Kid is a fast scat back, but seems big enough to avoid injury, and break some tackles. (this kid looks like a big pimp)
5. Chris Hairston(Lt)- This guy would be a good late round talent. he isnt the most physical person, but he doesn't make mental mistakes and is very consistent.
6. cameron graham(te)- Big receiving target at TE who isnt horribly slow. Could be groomed by TG
7. Buster skrine(cb)- was my original pick, he has small town potential with grimes qualities ( TD likes them types) but i think we need some back up at Safety soDom DeCicco is my alternate pick for this position. Stats are not bad at all for a 7th round projected player.
This is my first mock draft. i will prolly make alterations, and write more about my selections as the draft gets closer. i just dont wanna invest a lot of time into this first draft. So go ahead and tear it up (no mardyG first round pick this year) i actually did a lot of homework.