This is the confidence we need out the "Ice man"!!!!!!
With a pretty solid win last week i think its safe to say that the Falcons are feeling a bit more confident than the first 5 games . Though execution is a factor i am a firm believer that confidence play's at least 50% in a teams game outcome. So what is ours?
Play a little jump rope! and get in here
With the Falcons missing Julio last game i saw Matt get back to Roddy and friends. Some may disagree but screw u it was much need for Mr.Ice to realize that there's life w/o his ol'buddy JJ. Though JJ is an animal of an athlete i think this game gave the Falcons and more importantly Matty the confidence that was needed To come out strong against this "Det fantasy squad". If we can get Julio back and we just so happen to dominate this game! The NFL is in trouble and Superbowl here we come! We could really click in this game fellas! Just think, at a % standpoint our confidence would be at 100. Right now, i think we're sitting at about 75% which is great matched up w/ our talent.
I think a few key reasons lead to this:
1. The Burner: You give him his carries and guess what? He'll carry you
2. Matt just realized Roddy white is still on the team!!
3. Our DL is starting to show dominance
4. Mike Smith hasnt wrote in that darn pad as often
5. I think someone drugged MM for at least two drive's in the panthers game (this is a good sign)
6. We're creating big turnover's on a regular
Let me know where you guys think our confidence level is 1-100,