Well, Dunta got his first pick. WEEEEEEMS! Uhh...what else...man I just can't remember the other milestone we reached... OH YEAH NFC SOUTH CHAMPS. Ahem. Recap will be short and sweet this time.
- NFC South Champs
- The Saints lost
- Defense looks menacing
- Offense can click, even after throwing 40+ passes in the first half
- Chris Rojohombre was in the game before the 4th quarter started
- Roddy broke two records
- Turner still fumbling in red zone
- Defense gave away easy garbage points. We need 60 minutes of domination in playoffs.
- Offense sputtered too often to be considered playoff ready
- Gartrell Johnson doesn't look like our future Norwood