MIAMI - AUGUST 27: Quarterback Matt Ryan #2 (L) and wide reciever Roddy White #84 (C) of the Atlanta Falcons celebrate a touchdown catch by White against the Miami Dolphins during their preseason game at Sun Life Stadium on August 27 2010 in Miami Florida. (Photo by Marc Serota/Getty Images)
How about that D? Fast, focused, opportunistic. That's what I like seeing.
- The D as a whole. DANG guys. Just... dang. A potent rush offense was held to two field goals. Gotta love that.
- Rojohombre looked fantastic. JPW had to have had an "aww crap" moment when Redman led the Falcons to a decisive third quarter score.
- HD is showing awesome potential. Can't wait to see him during the season.
- Turner looked...well like Turner at least until...
- Turner fumbling. Not a great way to get a first down guys.
- Matt Ryan showed off a bit of his youth tonight, looking more like a backup with happy feet than a starting franchise player.
- Roddy had a major case of the dropsies
- Matt Bryant missed yet another PAT. Ugh. Are we going to get to the point where we just go for it on fourth down every time? I guess with a defense like what we put on the field tonight, we could theoretically get away with that...maybe.
- That baseball diamond. Seriously, when will the Dolphins stop playing baseball?