Keith Brooking waving his arms unironically.
Who's the ultimate Falcon? And who's the ultimate anti-Falcon? That's what we're going to find out with our summer project: the Scale of Falconliness. We'll rate former Falcons on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most Falconly. The rule: minimum of three seasons with the Falcons for coaches, five seasons for players.
We did this one on our first podcast episode, but you guys have made it clear you want a crack at it. I'll be very brief and turn the mic your way, as I've already said my piece:
- 11 years as a Falcon -- seventh on all-time games played list.
- Third in recorded tackles, top 15 in both sacks and picks.
- Five Pro Bowls at three different positions.
- Born, raised in Coweta County, Georgia. Currently lives in Atlanta. Georgia Tech's all-time leading tackler.
- 2002 Falcons Man of the Year for his charity work.
Current standings after the jump: