Yes. He's rocking the Pink. (Photo by Matt Sullivan/Getty Images)
Kroymazing. You can thank our Fearless Leader Dave Choate for that little piece of awesome. So, in celebration of the creation of a new word, I’ve taken this game recap’s segments and renaming them in honor of Kroy Biermanns one-of-a-kind play.
- Kroy Biermann.
- Stephen Nicholas’s hustle off of a deflection.
- Burner’s reluctance to go down.
- Matt Bryants golden leg.
- John Abraham eating another quarterback.
- Our rush defense.
- Roddy White on the vertical pass.
- 10 interceptions in 5 games.
- Kroy Biermann. It bears repeating.
- The roller coaster ineptitude of our offense.
- The inability to convert third and two.
- Our reluctactance to run on third and short.
- The dirty play of Mangini’s team when frustrated.
Next week brings us a game against the dastardly Eagles. The offense will have to fix its swagger issues before then, especially in such hostile territory.