Jaxon here again Falcons faithful from Cat Scratch Reader. If you have any questions I will stop by periodically this week to answer them. Be sure to hit the Rec button so this post remains on top for the week. You can read Dave's answers to questions from my readers here.
I'll try to get some of the obvious ones out of the way:
- At 3-5 we haven't given up hope just yet but we are on life-support
- The coaching staff has shown this is Jake's team to lead and no matter the effect he is not going to get benched. Yes he's improved his play the past couple weeks but he still seems to present limitations to the passing game which limits the possibility of a comeback when down late in a game
- DE Julius Peppers had been playing better but disappeared again last week against the Saints. Who knows if he will show up this week...
- The defense is playing better but the secondary gambled too much against the Saints and got burned
- I still expect a big crowd this week, after all it is the Falcons! Beating you guys will make some of the hurt go away!
I'm ready for your questions...