Because I love making you guys do all the work, I'm starting a new series of statistical projections for each position on the roster. Do you think Matt Ryan will throw for 6,000 yards and pull down a solid platinum MVP award? Will Chris Redman carry the day? Will all four quarterbacks of consequence on the roster get a shot to play this year?
Make your thoughts known by listing stats for each player you think will get in the game, following these categories:
- Attempts, Completions and Completion Percentage (WARNING: may include math)
- Yards and Yards Per Attempt
- Touchdowns and Interceptions
- Yards and/or TDs on the ground
- QB Rating (WARNING: May be impossible to calculate)
What are you waiting for?